Thursday, October 24, 2013

Perfect work and play day!



I awaken from slumber lying in my bed it feels like I'm floating in the clouds. My body is perfect, my health pristine. I love myself and I am blessed joyful and ready for a new day! I open my eyes and find a special someone by my side. He looks at me with this bright eyes, smiles with this luscious lips, and whispers "good morning!" I kiss him and reply back "good morning my love!" Lying together listening to the birds sing, we can hear the waves, and see the Sun reflect off the clear blue water. I get up out of bed start the coffee, open the doors to feel the breeze, look at the Sunrise and smile.

Starting my day feeling totally joyful, loving, accepting, blessed and grateful. My family, my home, my heart, my life, and my work are all connected. With one main purpose, love! Discover what you love, live what you love, do what you love, and be what you love. A perfect day is a day of love!

What kind of work do you do?

The work I do it comes from within,  
It is in my thoughts and my heart it's Organ.
I play a tune on key, I'm perfect and subtle,
I sing and dance both chorus and solo.
Ready, willing and eager to please!
No need to hear in order to listen.
Feel the strum of my beat, 
The truth in my vibe brings you to your feet. 
The work of love pumps through my veins!
ALLOW, BE, CREATE, DECIDE, EXPERIENCE, FORGIVE, GIVE, HONOR, IMAGINE, JOYFUL, KNOWLEDGEALBE,  LOVING, MASTERY, NEW, OPPTIMISTIC, PLAYFULL, QUIRKY, RAIDIANT, SENSUAL, TRUSTING,  UNDERSTANDING, VIBRANT, WOUNDERFUL, XOXO, YOUTHFUL, ZAZ!


With Love!
Arthurina

No comments:

Post a Comment