Monday, October 21, 2013

Location Independence



Location is the point of a place where I am. My location is known by a set of rules, structures, patterns, and beliefs. For example, in the picture above where am I? Am I "the apple of his eye", "a refflection", or sitting in my yard?  Niether I am NOT bound to this location.

Independence is the freedom to see that life is limitless. Discover your own life, by living the life of your dreams.  Be flexible, love and honor yourself through your journey. Set a goal and move towards it!  My goal is to become aware of my unlimited and unbounded potential.  My creation is realized through my ideas, thoughts, imagination, and feelings.

Location independence is a choice to live life on your own terms!

With love!
Arthurina
Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment