Friday, October 25, 2013

Three priorities! Reading, Writing, Meditating!


Becoming a blogger is exciting an overwhelming at the same time. Three priorities that will move me closer towards living life on my own terms are reading, writing, and meditating. I realize that there is a lot for me to learn. For example, what are backlinks and trackbacks? What's a good Meta tag description? To ping or not to ping?  When I google any of these topics its like information overload. So if I want to be successful at blogging then I better step up my reading. For the next 30 day's I am going to read more information on Google blogger support, Problogger, and Blogging basics 101. This will give me a good strong foundation!

I will also be spending more time writing the old fashion way! I enjoy writing on a blank white sheet of paper with a pencil in hand. Taking time to sit and relax while writing my thoughts is rewarding. Unless that is if I procrastinate. I'm going to carry a pencil and paper with me everywhere I go and over the next 30 days I'm going to write down any inspired thoughts or ideas when they come to me.

Awe! Like a breath of fresh air! Meditating is an important part of my life. It has given me freedom, peace of mind, and happiness. I enjoy meditating everyday! I don't put any rules or limits on my meditation. I can sit, lie down, keep my eyes open or close them, repeat a mantra (love, peace, happiness), clear my mind, watch my thoughts, or visualize the most magnificent thing. Over the next 30 days I will take time to stop more often throughout my day and become still, even if its only for 3 long and slow breaths!

With Love,
Arthurina

No comments:

Post a Comment